– with chain drive for medium duty
Type RCM – for transport with high load and large dimensions
Roller conveyors are often used for pallet transport with pallet conveyed in the longitude direction.
The conveyor design will be tailormade to meet the maximum and minimum product(pallet) size and weight.
The roller diameter and pitch is selected from our standard model range together with the robust steel frame, supports and motor-frame.
The rollers are equipped with double chain wheels in one end and are driven by looped chain from roller to roller. The drive system is covered by a closed steel guard protecting it from dust and particles.
The complete steel frame is designed for heavy duty application, long lifetime and minimum maintenance.
Knowledge and service
Our experienced design team analyses your application, existing and new conditions through site visits, product mix analysis, de-bottlenecking, and tailer-make a solution well suited for your new or existing production line.
Whether a higher capacity, a different product mix or a leaner production flow is required, we develop the solution(s) in 3D layout for easy review of all details, interfaces, check of footprint and scope of supply.
The layout can easily be shared with end-users, operators and specialists for exchange of experience, developing the optimum long-lasting solution.
Most projects have several possible solutions and we align the project to meet the financial budget, designing the most cost-effective solution.
When creating projects in several steps, we always keep the end configuration in mind, and ensure major equipment is placed correct the first time, ensuring good accessibility at the end stage.
Meeting client’s specification and requirement is our main objective – capacity, startup on time and meeting the budget are the key factors.
The capacity of a new or upgraded automatic system shall be met, and critical parts of the layout is simulated, using Visual Components software together with the CH designed conveyors/machines/gantry robots or Kuka industrial robots & AGV’s.
Product traceability is secured using the latest technology including 2.D barcodes, RFID tags, etc. Using Industrie 4.0 technologies, we strive to build/design the most intelligent production line for your future factory.
The below values apply to our standard conveyors. Variations and special designs are possible
||Up to 1000 kg/m|
|Length per section||Up to 6.000 mm|
||Up to 1.400 mm|
|Height (motor installed below)||From 400 mm|
|Height (motor installed on side)
||From 120 mm|
|Conveying speed (depending on product)
||Up to 15 m/min. Option for variable with frequency inverter|
|Roller pitch in mm
||From 182,5 mm|
|Temperature||-20 / +50 °C|
|Adjustable height in mm||± 50|
||SEW EuroDrive or Siemens|
- Each roller has 20 mm diameter ball bearing that is lifetime greased.
- The frame is powder coated to the client color requirement
- Each individual 1/2” drive chain is maintenance free
- Energy-efficient gearmotors from SEW or Siemens depending upon client’s requirements
- Any type of sensor or photocell can be mounted for start/stop.
- Any type of communication with frequency inverter
- Each conveyor will have a Declaration of Incorporation of partly completed machinery.
- The conveyor is inherently safe can be installed without any fencing.
- Food safety version with lifetime greased bearing and smooth surface easy to clean.
- Stainless steel chains with double o-rings and lifetime greased.
- Stainless steel rollers for direct contact with food products.
- Variable speed with frequency converter from MoviMot or Siemens.
Download spec sheet
Contact our specialists
Tel: +45 51 53 78 14
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR (CTO)
Tel: +45 27 87 36 16
John Thrane Nielsen
Tel: +45 20 44 07 60
Jørgen Lyngsø (USA)
OPERATION AND SERVICE
Ole Wallenstein Møller
Tel: +45 22 51 99 77
MANUFACTURING & INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Tel: +45 23 81 18 64
Niels Frost Nielsen
MANAGING DIRECTOR (CEO)
Tel: +45 21 47 39 86